§1 COMPANY, CONTACT
- The online shop operating on the Internet at www.maxistore.eu is run by MaxiStore Arian Woźniak, with its registered office at: Koleczkowo (84-207). Kamieńska 35 street; registration no: 381337750 REGON, (hereinafter the: „MaxiStore”), UE VAT: PL5882282640.
- The Customer may contact the entity running the online shop as follows: via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by contact / application forms in website or by post to official address.
§2 GENERAL RULES OF USING THE MAXISTORE ONLINE SHOP
- The online shop may be used only by persons who are at least 18 years old.
- Anyone under 18 may use the online shop only with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
§3 ORDER PLACEMENT
- Orders are accepted through www.maxistore.eu
- The products in the online shop are specifically described. The website includes information about the features of the products, their prices, approximate availability and if concerns – available product variant.
§4 HOW TO BUY IN THE ONLINE SHOP
- Once the Customer chooses a product, the “Add to cart” icon should be clicked.
- The product is moved to basket. After clicking the basket icon of the site activates a page displaying all the products in basket.
- Selecting the “Checkout” option will launch a page where the Customer should enter data required for the transaction and shipment of the ordered products.
- Having selected the shipping method and entered all the required details (including billing details, if necessary), the payment method should be chosen.
- The Customer may choose online transfer through PayPal, PayU, traditional bank transfer or, if available – payments by cash in delivery.
- The Client places the order by clicking the “Checkout Submit” button.
- After clicking the “Checkout Submit” button, and if the Customer has selected online payment – after making the payment through PayPal or PayU, the Customer is redirected to a page confirming the order; from that page, they can either continue shopping or go to order summary.
- If online payment is chosen as the payment method (transfer through PayPal or PayU), the payment must be made immediately after the order was placed. If MaxiStore or the entities participating in the transaction (PayPal or PayU) do not receive the payment, the order is considered to have been placed incorrectly, which means that there is no contract and the order will not be processed. If this is the case, the Customer will have to place another order.
- At any stage of the order placement, until the payment is made, the Customer can cancel the order by discontinuing the ordering process and leaving the ordering website. An order the placement of which has not been completed will not be processed.
- Promptly after an order is placed, the Customer will receive an order confirmation e-mail to the address they have specified in the shopping form details. The e-mail will include an individual order number that can be used e.g. to check order status.
- MaxiStore may contact the Customer at the e-mail address or the indicated phone number to clarify any doubt, confirm the order placement or in any other matters connected with order processing.
- 1The prices in the online shop are gross prices, inclusive of the VAT.
- The price of the product is increased by the shipping cost, which depends on the selected shipping and payment method, unless the product has promotion of free shipping.
- The price specified on the site at the moment of placing the order is the final price, binding both upon the Customer and MaxiStor. Once the order is placed, the price will not change, notwithstanding any price adjustments made by MaxiEcu and regardless of any special offers.
- MaxiEcu reserves the right to change the prices of the products available in the online shop, launch new products, launch and cancel special offers on the shop’s websites or change them in line with the Civil Code and other applicable laws.
- 5.AVAILABILITY OF THE ORDERED PRODUCTS
- All the products offered in the online shop are in stock.
- In special cases, e.g. if many Customers order the same product simultaneously, the product may not be available. If this is the case, the Customer will be informed that the order cannot be processed.
§6 INABILITY TO PROCESS AN ORDER
- If a product is out of stock or the order cannot be processed for any other reason, the Customer will be notified via e-mail or phone about any order processing issues and possible solutions.
§7 SHIPPING METHOD AND ORDER LEAD TIME
- Goods are only shipped within the Europe. Orders outside this area require additional contact to determine the shipping conditions.
- If you choose the payment method “cash on delivery / payment on delivery”, the order is forwarded for execution immediately after its submission. If the Customer uses an online payment method or bank transfer- the order processing commences after MaxiEcu’s account is confirmed to have been credited – 100% of the amount due for the order.
- Orders are delivered by a courier service chosen by shop.
§8 ORDER PAYMENT METHODS
- Cash on delivery: payment is made to the courier when the courier parcel is picked up by the customer.
- Bank transfer: MaxiEcu accepts quick online transfers through PayPal or PayU. The payment operation takes place between the Customer and the selected payment operator.
- Traditional bank transfers, – the Customer will receive the account number in the message confirming the order’s acceptance. The Account number is also given on the store’s website in the ‘Payment information’ tab.
- The operator of payment cards is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowa, in the PAYMENTS section (in the Regulations) or at the Przelewy24 logo, that the operator of payment cards is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowa, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
- Please note! The Online Shop will never send the Customer a notice stating that the account for the payment has changed and that a traditional transfer needs to be made. If the Customer receives such an e-mail – they should not make the payment or respond to the e-mail, but forward the e-mail in an unchanged form to MaxiEcu to email@example.com.
§9 SALES CONTRACT
- The information available on www.maxiecu.eu/shop.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- The Contract is entered into in English.
§10 CONTRACT PERFORMANCE – DEADLINE
- Delivery in Poland – depending on the shipping method selected by the Customer, MaxiEcu undertakes to have the goods delivered to the Customer within 3 working days (of the correct order placement. Delivery in other country in Europe – depending on the shipping method selected by the Customer, depending on the destination country, the delivery time can be from 7 business days of the correct order placement. If the product is out of stock or the order cannot be processed for any other reason, MaxiStore shall promptly contact the Customer, suggesting possible solutions. Working days are days from Monday through Friday, except for public holidays
§11 SHIPPING COST
- The gross shipping cost depends on the shipping and payment method. The valid price list is given in the “Payment and Delivery” tab.
§12 CONTRACT RESCISSION
- The Customer has the right to rescind the sales contract within 14 days without cause.
- The right of rescission expires 14 days of the day on which the Customer came into possession of the products or a third party specified by the Customer and other than the carrier came into possession of the product.
- To exercise the right of rescission, the Customer must submit a clear notice of rescission to MaxiEcu using one of the following channels:
– by post to: MaxiStore, ul. Kamieńska 35, 84-207 Koleczkowo, POLAND
– by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by filling in and submitting the online form available on “Contact and cooperation” tab.
Please note! Each of the notice submission methods is admissible and they are all equally effective. We recommends the online form only because it is an easy and quick method.
- To make sure that the rescission deadline is adhered to, it is enough for the Customer to send the notice on exercising their right to rescind the contract before the expiry of the rescission deadline.
- In the event of sales contract rescission, MaxiStore refunds all the received payments to the Customer, including the costs of delivering a product without undue delay, and in no case later than 14 days after the date when MaxiStore received the Customer’s notice on exercising their right to rescind the sales contract.
- The refund shall be made using the same payment channel as was used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Customer will bear no charges connected with that refund.
- MaxiStore may withhold the refund until it receives the product back or until the Customer provides a proof of sending the product back, whichever takes place first.
- Products shall be sent to the following address: MaxiStore, ul.Kamieńska 35, 84-207 Koleczkowo, POLAND without undue delay, and in no case later than 14 days after the date when the Customer informed MaxiStore about exercising their right to rescind the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends the products before the expiry of the 14-day time limit.
- The product may be returned at the Customer’s option at their own cost.
- The Customer will be liable for diminished value of the product resulting from its being used otherwise than as necessary to determine the nature, features and functioning of the product.
- The sales involves new products free of defects. If the products have any defects, MaxiStore shall be liable for the defects.
- Any product bought in the online shop can be complained about under the applicable statutory warranty provisions of the Polish Civil Code if a defect was found in the product within two years of its acquisition by the Customer, where the defect makes the product inconsistent with the contract.
- A complaint can be filed by post or online form available on website Returns & replacement.
- Complaints submitted by post must specify the causes of the complaint and the information required to identify the order. Address: MaxiStore, ul.Kamieńska 35, 84-207 Koleczkowo, POLAND
- MaxiStore shall examine the complaint within 14 days and shall inform the Customer about the outcome.
- If the outcome of the complaint is positive, the Customer will be reimbursed for any reasonable costs of shipping the defective products to the online shop.
- If the outcome of the complaint is negative, the goods will be shipped back to the Customer with a notice explaining that the complaint was deemed unfounded.
§14 ORDER TERMINATION
- The Client may resign from the order.
- The Customer may cancel the order by contacting the Sales Department via e-mail: email@example.com or by contact form available on the website.
- A proof of purchase is enclosed with every purchased item. The Client may also get the invoice. MaxiStore shall not be liable if the Customer provides incorrect data.
§16 PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING